To be responsible citizens, we need to take action to prevent the spread of the COVID 19.
I am required to follow all government, NHS and Public Health England advice which requires the following:
- That everyone who is shielding or symptomatic must be seen virtually.
- That all people must first be offered a virtual appointment.
- That nobody in a household with someone who is shielding can be seen, but must be offered virtual services instead.
- That nobody who is themselves, or in a household with, anyone who would be advised to self isolate due to symptoms or exposure can be seen, but must be offered virtual services instead
- That everyone must be offered in-person services only if clinically necessary
- That everyone who attends in person is screened regarding the above, and ideally their case history and catch up done on the phone to minimise the close contact required as part of in-person osteopathic care
- That specific disposable personal protective equipment be worn when patient -facing
- That specific sanitising procedures are undertaken between patients, to all surfaces on the patient journey through the clinic, depending upon the clinic room environment
- That the clinic room is left to aerate for a minimum of 15 minutes between patients
- That a full risk assessment is conducted for premises for which I’m responsible
Everyone who knows me KNOWS I have always been clinically cautious.
- I also will check in with patients the night before their in-person session to ensure they are still well
- I will ask all patients to wear face coverings if they can.
- I will ask patients to sanitise their hands
- I will be taking my own temperature twice daily
If you are at all concerned, send me a message or book a free phone or video chat. I also offer Telehealth services in order to continue your care through this tricky time.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Get In Touch
I answer all of my emails personally. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.